GOOGLE DOCS INSTRUCTIONS
IMPORTANT: You MUST follow the directions EXACTLY as written and in the CORRECT ORDER. Do not ask for help until you have walked through the steps below.
- Go to http://partnerpage.google.com/roomofwonders.net
- Your login information is firstnamelastname (example: kimberlyayala).
- Your password is qwertyb6. Follow all directions EXACTLY as provided. If you are new to Google Docs, you will have to authenticate your account before you can access Google Docs, just follow the prompts.
- Once you've signed in, click on "Google Docs."
- In Google Docs, click "New" and select "document" from the pull-down menu on the upper left-hand corner.
- Type your heading (name, period, date) in the top corner and write a title.
- Click "share" and select "share settings" from the pull-down menu on the top right-hand corner.
- In the "Add People" box, type firstname.lastname@example.org and click "share." Make sure "can edit" is selected on the pull-down menu. After you click "share," you will have the option to send an e-mail. In the message box, type a brief message to me. Then, click "send." (Note: you will not get credit for today's work unless I receive this message.)
- Return to your document. Click "save." Save your document with this file name: period #-last name-first name-Life as a Vassal." (Example: Period 2-mike-munoz-Life as a Vassal." Your file name must be saved in this format in order to get credit.
- Begin typing your draft.
- Use this link as a guide when creating your draft.
PRESENTATION LINK--Click on the link to see how to set up your 1st two slides. Every slide after the introduction should be in the same format as the slide shown at the link. Name-Picture-Summary